Followers

Friday 11 February 2022

Website: About Page

 



Zoe lives high above Leicester, looking down upon the ancient city.  Zoe spends her days reading about and creating obscure photographs. When she is not hiding behind her Polaroid, Zoe teaches Art, Design & Media.  She hopes one day that she will be able to move into academic obscurity by writing a PhD on the transformational image and invoking the spirit of Bataille in an act of sacred sacrifice. 

Zoe has a first degree in Media & English from DMU. She also has achieved an MA with Distinction in Creative Media Arts (Photography) from London South Bank University.  Zoe's film 'Let's Eat Hair' was shown at the Phoenix Cinema in Leicester. Zoe continues to make photographs and writes creatively. 


I have then added this to my website.  I did this by using the add image function and uploading my own image and then I clicked on the text and edited the text simply copying and pasting from my blog.  Please see below


I like the layout of this and the font and typography and general look of the page matches the rest of my website so I think this works well and represents me. 

I also edited my mobile view to ensure that this was correct and working - I did this by switching screens to mobile view and using the mobile editor.  I changed this so that the picture appeared at the top and I deleted irrelevant information. I ensured my copyright and blogger were visible at the bottom of the page. 





No comments:

Post a Comment