Followers

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Final Show: Moodboard Creation

The concept of a final show is always challenging as all the elements have to really work together consistently to ensure that the work displayed is showcased well.  This requires excellent planning and curation of all elements.  So to begin I have created a moodboard of the kind of colours, typography and framing that I might employ in my own (conceptual) show.


I actually was really quite pleased with this as I really like the greys and I think this work really well with the photographs and other works that I would like to use in the show.  The tagline 'She looked upon her creation and she saw that it was good' I really want to use as I think this will be a great selling point and will emphasise that this is a show by a woman and it will be GOOD!

The typography I want it to be clear and readable using san serif fonts very straight lines.  The wooden black frames should be clean and simple throughout and emphasis the images shown.

I am really looking forward to creating the logo and poster next week as I think this should really come together...

No comments:

Post a Comment