Followers

Sunday 23 August 2020

Process: Creating the Canvas and Developing on Photoshop

 So now I have the images I have the difficult job of picking the four that will really work together for this magical altarpiece.  So the element should go as follows:


Earth: Lower Left Corner

Air: Upper Right Corner

Fire: Lower Right Corner

Water: Upper Left Corner 


So I began by creating an A3 Canvas as this is the size I will be printing on the decal.  I then started to choose the images and add to the canvas - the images here areas shot in-camera no editing or adjustments made. I used here the resize image and ensured that all images were 300ppi


So here is the four shots together I am not sure if I like this yet but this is the base layer for the work..


Now I am going to add elements to these to see if this will work...these are the copyright free symbols I will be using


I then added these as new layers over the correct image 


This is the final result:


I will now print this onto the Decal paper and add to the wooden board - please see my next post for this process.

References:

The Buena Vida (07/11/18) Four elements to building a sacred altar [Online] Available from: https://www.thebuenavida.net/psilocybin-blog/2018/11/7/four-elements-to-building-a-sacred-altar (Accessed 23/08/20)

Regardie I (1989)The Golden Dawn 6th Edition, Llewellyn Publications, Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment