Followers

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Process: Technical Research Photoshop

It has been a while since I have looked at aging and photographs and the last time I did this I was restoring old family photos rather than making them look older which is what I want here.

My aim is to create a very mall book with photographs and text as I stated at the beginning of this project. I want the photos to look aged and used to add some depth to these objects and give the photographs a more textured feel.

I am following some of the instruction here on this video - which is very simple and very clear:

Ageing the Image By David Tipper (2015)

The video using a variety of tools including the smudge, blur and burn tools to soften and discolour the image.  It also uses overlay and opacity to create the texture that you want to create.

Take a look if you are interested for any of your own projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment