Followers

Thursday 25 January 2024

SMART Objective: Major Photographic Project



 This term I will be creating a photography project based on portraits, the concept will be my own disappearance.  I am aiming to create a collection of 10 images, these will be created using an Olympus OMD Mark II and I may also use a polaroid camera, I will also use Photoshop as I may create my disappearance through post-production as well as in-camera in the portrait images.  On the polaroid I can use different film and camera techniques that will affect a partial disappearance in the image and on the Olympus I can use overexposure, flash and other methods such as slow shutter speed. The final portfolio will be completed the beginning of March and will be a photographic gallery on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment