Followers

Sunday 25 November 2018

Continuing to Create my App

It has been a while since my last post but I am now back on track and starting to look at how my app will look on my website and how I will finalise my app.  It is difficult to see the listings on the mobile phone screen shots so I thought That I may use the ipad version of teh app for screenshots so that I can add these to my website:  So far they look like this:


This is from the Mapplethorpe listing - the whole idea of these is that they can be improved and added to - this project was just a simple development of the idea and this give an idea of how it will look for this project.


 This is the Stehi - as you can see the Mapplethorpe works better here with image and text and the text on teh Mapplethorpe is longer so I may change the Stehli images and add to the text before the final upload.


No comments:

Post a Comment