Followers

Monday 4 May 2020

Object Therapy

So a few development pictures of some of the 'objects' that live with me....

Here are the contacts..

Now let's have a closer look at the ones that may some future potential!


This one is a good case in point the mannequin is a drawing aid he sits in front of a bunch of 'magic' books ad some concerning De Sade - I advise you all to be concerned about De Sade!  This image has a feel I like to it - it looks like it could be found in an old book and this has set off some other ideas about text and these images in a small book...


This one sits behind me when I am working - a friend gave it to me years ago but I like to feel she is watching over me... her eyes are not hollow - she sees all! I like the Tantrum note at the side on the pinboard.  Again this looks like it could be in an old book just sitting there as an illustrative part of a story


My third favourite from this set a very angry looking Lenin from a Matryoshka doll - he is the tiniest one in the centre.  I like the shadow falling across him - he is probably annoyed I have put him to live near the vegan cookery books and a book on thyroid disease - he is most upset!

Definitely more to come....



No comments:

Post a Comment