Followers

Monday 1 February 2021

The History of Me!

 Today in class we discussed research and how understanding a person and what made a person become themselves and to understand their work was vital in our research when looking at other artists.  We, therefore, created a history of ourselves and what made us become ourselves.  This is my work here.  I have shown my early years and teenage years - I decided not to add my entire life story as this would be a task, I thought the formative years would do!  I have added my personality traits, people who are most important to me, and things that have altered or changed the direction of my life. 



I enjoyed this task and particularly seeing what others had done as this was an insight into them and their lives and how they expressed themselves as artists/designers.  It was insightful and uplifting - thank you to my group for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment