Followers

Sunday 10 October 2021

Joan of Arc: Developing Ideas

 In my last post, I had some initial ideas that I was exploring.  I am now exploring these further using different processes.  I began with a few sketches and a prayer invoking the spirit of Joan of Arc for spiritual strength.



I used just a 2b pencil and some coloured pencils for the drawings and I put these together with my quick test shot from the last session on Pixlr.  I created a small canvas and just resized to place the images so that they could be viewed together with the prayer. 

I will now do a photoshoot with the cross and look for stock images for the fire to create the final piece.  I might add a prayer as I liked the text element in this development and this could give more impact on the presentation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment