Followers

Sunday 21 April 2019

Day Nine: 30 Day Challenge Update


I was particularly looking forward to my 30 day challenge as I know it would have enhanced how I felt everyday.  Unfortunately due to medical reasons I have to put this on hold.  I can still practice the breathing and I think this will be beneficial but the exercises I am not able to do at the present time.

Part of the reason I wanted to make the website was to promote wellness and I think I can do this and as I can't do the actual exercises perhaps this will give me more time for the writing! Also it is good whilst in the midst of doing this to be reminded that health can be fragile and you should make the most of everyday of good health and try to maintain health that is in your control.  Looking forward to really starting my project and as you will see in the next posts I think I am on track so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment