Followers

Saturday 13 April 2019

Day Three: Discussing Transformational Projects

Today I have been looking at research for my project and as I had quite a few books to discuss I have made a small film.  Hope you enjoy...






The books that I discussed in the film are here: 


I made the film using Olympus OM-D 10 Mark II - enjoying this camera!  I edited the video on Movie Maker on Windows so it was a very straightforward process - I have uploaded to youtube as blogger was struggling with the size of the video.  Although I am not keen on my voice or face on film this is a really good way to discuss the information for this project and talk about research and why it is important. 

References

Nott C.S (1965) Teaching of Gurdjieff: An Account of Some Years With G. I Gurdjieff and A.R Orage in New York and at Fountainebleu-Avon, Routeledge & Kegan Paul, London

Holy Bible, English Standard Version (2001) Crossway, Illinois, United Staes of America

Perec G. (1997) The Species of Spaces and Other Pieces, Penguin Books Limited, Middlesex, England

Ono Y (1995) Instruction Paintings, Weatherhill, Tokyo & New York

Calle S. (1999) Double Game, Violette Ltd, London 

Calle S. (2003) M'as-tu Vue? (Did you see me?), Prestel Verlag, London



No comments:

Post a Comment