Followers

Sunday 18 August 2019

Website Continued

Still connecting a domain to my Wix site this failed the first time, so I have had another go just updating again the hostname and Ip address it takes another 48 hours to complete this again so hopefully this will work this time.


I then looked at my site on a mobile device and adjusted this to make sure this worked well - here is my site on the mobile.  My home page works and it is clear who I am and what I do. 


My about page reflects me as an artist and tells a story about who I am 


The portfolio contains digital work from this term and older work 


I am adding the stories and text to go with the work to give it context and introduction so that the  viewer can see what the work is about


Contact page which is visually interesting and easy to use and send a message



I still have quite a bit of work to do on this (not least ensuring that it is live) but it is starting to come together, it is consistent and the works will be for sale once it is live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment