Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2019

Whats in my bag? III: Final Work



This is my final individual sequential images.  As can be seen from this bag, it is not very expensive, I like smoking, my work badge is there so I use it for work.  There is a phone and some earphones that are not that well looked after!  Some stockings in a bag (always prepared for stocking emergency!) Lots of tissues - which suggests either that I have a cold or that I spill things often...There is a makeup bag as well which mostly contains tablets for every medical eventuality and there is a bag of coffee.  A ramshackle collection of goods that I do carry around with me constantly.  I wonder what I could do without often and why I need all this stuff which I clearly see as essential otherwise I wouldn't carry it with me every day.

In terms of the piece - I think if I had more time I would reshoot this well in colour so the items could be seen more clearly and I would have spent more time setting the image up, although I do quite like this top down composition.

I am looking forward to the next project - I am just getting warmed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment