Followers

Sunday 16 October 2022

Final Advert: Stand Together For Feminism

 The final advert is here!


Reflection

The advert here works quite well, I think the image is strong and the tagline works.  The logo is more in keeping with the message I was trying to convey.  The additional words could have been bolder and easier to read and here I think is the weakness of this advert.  Also my son, who is Gen Z, stated that the advert was 'cringy and awful'  this made me consider that the target audience for this advert would not be men of Gen Z, it perhaps is too feminine, it does not appeal to a younger audience and perhaps the target market for this would be millenials or Gen X.  The idea here was to appeal to men and women and still I am not sure that it would do that...more work is definitely needed!



No comments:

Post a Comment