Followers

Friday 21 October 2022

SMART Objective: Feminism/Photography

 



SMART Objective: Major Project Feminism & Photography


In my photographic project this term I will be creating an Image and Text book, this will be both digital and hard copy and will be created on Blurb.  The concept of the book will be a feminist 'performance piece' that has been photographed to create a narrative, that celebrates women and art using boundaries and instructions.  The images will be taken on my Olympus DSLR OMD MkII and I may also use polaroids. My target market for this work will be Generation X as I believe it will appeal to my own generation and will reference forms of feminism and photography that they will be aware of.  I will complete this and upload to a gallery on my website by the beginning of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment