Followers

Monday 20 February 2023

About Page on Website

 I added my about me writing by copying and pasting into a text box on the About Page on my Wix website.  I checked that my fonts were consistent - I used Monserrat font for the titles and the text.



I then checked my mobile view and deleted some extra text that appeared at the bottom of the page



I will now add my Photograph to my About page - for this example I have just used a picture of a doll as an example.  I began by uploading my jpeg image from my desktop I clicked on Upload Image.  


I then clicked on 'crop and edit' in the right hand side actions menu.  I then adjusted my image by using a 'mellow' and then saved this and then chose the image to upload to my about page.  I also edited the title so that it was not the file format title.  





I then checked this in preview and saved it again to make sure that this look ed okay on the desktop view. 



I then checked the mobile view and this did not need adjusting as everything aligned correctly and looked good. 



I was happy with this layout and the colours and image is consistent with the rest of the site. 


No comments:

Post a Comment