Followers

Monday 20 February 2023

Contact Page, Portfolio & Social Media Links

 Today we were  creating our Contact page to begin with.  So I went to my menu and to Contact Page and then clicked on the add button and chose a contact form which I customized the Input fields to match my website design 



I have completed the form settings to ensure that the contact page contacts go directly to my email.



I then I added a picture from unsplash just as a placeholder until I add my own images so I clicked on the 'Add' button on the left hand menu and then I chose the image that I wanted to upload.  I changed the Title of the image so that it was not the file name and format.  



I then previewed checked the design and in noticed that my name and title of website were not in the header so I changed this so they appear on each page and then I wanted the design of the website to be consistent so I went back to the contact page and right clicked on the background and then clicked on 'change section background' so that it could be the same grey as the homepage.



I then checked my mobile view and I needed to adjust my heading and name as these were too big so I just clicked on these and changed the font size and used the move tool to realign these. I then changed the order of the image and contact form were the wrong the round so I adjusted these and the saved.



All other pages are working okay at the moment so this has been checked.

I now added my social media links I wanted to add these to my footer so they appear on every page, I clicked on the 'Add' button and then social and then I chose a social bar.  I put this in place then deleted the ones that I was not using and added blogger and the link to this and the link to Linkedin.  I then saved and previewed these to check they were working. 



I then checked the mobile view to check they were also in the right pace and worked correctly

I added a gallery to my portfolio page ready for final project - I will adjust this once my project is completed



No comments:

Post a Comment