Followers

Sunday 19 February 2023

Finalising Chapbook & Adding to Website

 After uploading the book to Blurb, I then began to set up my book on the site.


I went to 'Sell Your Book' and completed the details of the book

I then set up my book for sale and chose my profit margin 


My book was now set up on Blurb and I could now add this to my website.  At this stage, I also ordered a copy for myself so that I had the physical version.  I think copied the invite link to add to my website so that users could preview my book on blurb

I created a page on my website and added an introduction to my book, I then added an image of the front page as I wanted to add a link to Blurb for the flipbook preview.  I created a back to portfolio button and linked this all up so that the site is easy to navigate throughout and is consistent.





I finalised and then republished sit and checked this was all working correctly with all links working live. I also checked the mobile view again to check adjustments that needed to be made. 



I added more space for each section and then republished.  Everything is now working and This project is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment