Followers

Monday 15 May 2023

Book of Lost Things III: Development

 I continued to write my work and I am in the process of drafting and redrafting second and third chapters


Professor Zimmerman: Chapter Two

Professor Zimmerman: Chapter Three


I also worked on the front and back covers - used the image that I had developed in class and recreated this on Blurb 


I then stated to layout the pages and proofread and edited these pages as I went along, due to the tight timeframe. 












The pages were working well and I have to now just complete Chapter Three and write an Afterward to complete this short foray into Zimmerman's diaries.  This is not the whole story, it is just a snapshot of a whole and links with the stories of Milk and Honey which I think it does quite well.  I also like it that I don't have to answer all the questions in the story and that I never reveal the miracle that Zimmerman has witnessed. 








No comments:

Post a Comment