Followers

Monday 8 May 2023

Professor Zimmerman: Drafts/Redrafts

 I began to put my work together and I have redrafted the timed exercises form class  I did this after I created an introduction which gives a clear Idea of where the book is heading. After thinking about how other diaries begin I felt an introduction was essential and I liked the idea that the diaries were stolen by a former student. 



Professor Zimmerman: Introduction

Professor Zimmerman: Chapter One


I began then to put the book together on Blurb, I set up a trade book as previously and started to add the beginning pages










'image.png' failed to upload. TransportError: There was an error during the transport or processing of this request. Error code = 103, Path = /_/BloggerUi/data/batchexecute


'image.png' failed to upload. TransportError: There was an error during the transport or processing of this request. Error code = 103, Path = /_/BloggerUi/data/batchexecute



No comments:

Post a Comment