Followers

Monday 29 May 2023

Finalising The Book of Lost Things IIII

 The day has come and I have now completed The Book of Lost Things III.  I have edited this in Blurb Booksmart and now uploaded it to Blurb.



On my dashboard in Blurb I set the book up to sell.  I set up the details and description and then I set the price 



I add the book to my website by embedding the code and I have set a preview so the book can be seen in its entirety 




I then added buttons on the page to go back to the portfolio and on the portfolio front page 



I checked the online version once published and although there are still tweaks I need to make everything is working well


I will add to this as I still need to check and edit the mobile view.  I ordered the hardcopy book so I am hoping I can add this to my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment