Followers

Tuesday 10 October 2023

Final Advert: Halloween Soiree

 This is my final advert...




I really enjoyed making this advert, it is fun and I think the message is clear.  I wanted to remove the background from the logo but as I used a logo maker it would have taken ages as there were no layers and removing the background on Photoshop using quick action removed much of the text as it could not recognise the difference between the background and the writing.  with more time I would have made it from scratch on Photoshop but with time it had the right look and message and I liked the slogan 'Art to Die For!' on the brand.  The image that I created on Photofunia I thought worked well and kept to my plan of using muted and limited colour palette.  I do think the poster has impact and works and the final result within the timeframe is a good achievement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment