Followers

Wednesday 18 October 2023

Major Project: SMART Objective

 After considering my initial ideas and creating a Milanote with intended research I am now ready to write my SMART Objective for my project.  SMART means Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely.





My photographic project this term for Digital Arts will be a short film of no more than three minutes that will incorporate original and stock still photographs to produce a visual narrative. The concept for the film will be 'uncertain times'.  I will use either a voice-over or subtitles to tell the story, in the manner of Chris Marker's Sans Soleil and copyright-free music. I will take the original shots using an Olympus OMD-Mark II DSLR and I will edit the film using Clipchamp.  This will be completed by the beginning of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment