Followers

Saturday 2 March 2024

Final Development: Everywhere and Nowhere

 After taking the images I put the mages that I wanted to use on Photoshop. The idea was to place all the images together to create a composite image.  In each image I wanted to disappear as I discussed as my theme for this project so the first thing I needed to do was set the background image, this was just the image of the room itself.



I then opened each image I intended to use (5 in each case) as the brief was for 10 images and then I used the quick selection tool on the left-hand side menus and selected the subject (myself).  I used the + and - tools to adjust the selection in the top menu bar and then I clicked on Edit and Copy and went back to my back ground image and clicked on paste. 


I then once I had the new layer used the move and transform tool to place the image in the correct position as in the original image 



I then lowered the opacity so that I was faintly visible. I repeated this same process for each image.



Once completed with all the images that I wanted in the final piece I saved as psd and jpeg ready for my gallery.



I also created a cube to go with this on the site.






No comments:

Post a Comment