Followers

Saturday 2 March 2024

Website Gallery: Creative Media

 I have now completed all the elements of my projects and I can now add these to galleries on my website I will begin with the photographic gallery.  I began by clicking on the menu button on the left-hand side of Wix and adding a new blank page. I then added the title 'Everywhere & Nowhere' using the same font as the rest of the site Palentino Linotype, I changed this to 50pts and aligned this to centre the text.






I then added the images I had created and the cubes of the images to the page.  I did this by clicking on the add button and then images and upload images.  I uploaded the jpegs and the cube gif from my desktop.  I then just adjusted the page and aligned these using gridlines on Wix.


I then added a short introduction by clicking on add and then adding a paragraph, again in the same font and I also added a pack to portfolio button and set this link up.



I then went to the front portfolio page and added another button and created a link and I updated my copyright to 2024. 




I will also be updating my Homepage and embedding my book project this week.  However the photo project I will now consider whether this looks okay, and I can reflect on this and change this if necessary this week if I think there is a better way to present this work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment