Followers

Wednesday 16 October 2024

SMART Objective: Photography & Death

This is my SMART Objective for this term.  I will be exploring themes of mortality and the image using images I will make on a Polaroid camera in the manner of Robert Mapplethorpe


 In my photography project I will be creating this term in Digital Arts a Photo and Text book.  I intend to take photographs using a manual Polaroid camera that I am learning how to use, these images will be black and white and will be on the concept of photographs and mortality.  I will be adding text that will be in the form of poetry or prose that will work in conjunction with the images. I will create a book using Blurb and I will create a Flipbook to go onto my digital Portfolio on my website.  This will be completed by 10th December 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment