Followers

Saturday 12 October 2024

Women's Safety Advert: Mock up Process & Final Piece

 I began my final process by looking for images that I could use in my final piece - I looked on Pexels, Pixabay and Unsplash.  

I started with trying to make a mock up as I was looking for women in armour and a train or train environment for my background.

I found these images on Pexels and Pixabay 


Tunnel by Veneet Panchal

Man

I opened Photoshop and created a new canvas at 300ppi with a black background. This was A3 in size and landscape orientation.  I then opened the three images above that I was going to use.  I wanted them to be black and white so I went to the top menu and clicked on 'image' then 'adjustments' then went to 'black and white'.  I went to the image of the environment and to 'select' and then 'select all' in the top menu and then I clicked on 'Edit' then 'copy'.  I went to my canvas and clicked on 'Edit' and 'paste'.  I wanted to add the woman in the foreground, returned to the original image, and then clicked on 'Select' and 'Object 'on the left-hand tool menu.  I clicked on the woman and then right-clicked to copy.  I then went back to my canvas, clicked on edit and then paste and then changed the size and positioning of the woman using transform controls.  I repeated this process to add the man.  I then clicked on the Text tool in the left-hand menu and then clicked on the canvas to add a text layer I changed the font to High Tower Text at 47pts.  Finally, I added the logo that I made on Adobe Express and just used transform controls to position this.  I then saved this as a PSD and jpeg file.


This advert works okay but needs much more information and also I need better images as this was not my vision for the woman in the image.  I have now created information and a QR code to access this please scan the code to see the document. I will add this to my final poster.




No comments:

Post a Comment