I downloaded Bookwright from Blurb and chose the Tradebook option in 8 x 10. I set up the pages and uploaded images that I would start with and see what they looked like. I then looked at the layouts and added a text layout on the left-hand side of each double page and a single photo layout for the right-hand page.
I went to my blog to copy the text I had written and pasted this into each box. I changed the font to Alegreya 26 pts and black.
I added pages at the beginning for the title and inside page with copyright using another text and image layout.
Choosing the right photographs was difficult and I reshot pregnant Barbie and Woman as pregnant barbie I originally shot with a different camera and so she did not look the same as the other images and I needed consistency.
In the end times images barbie is disabled and mad and, she does look that here. The wheelchair and strange face I do think work well.
I reshot pregnant barbie and I do think the new image is improved - this is the old image above. The teenage image is missing as I am waiting for teenage barbie to arrive!
Lastly, I went to do the cover pages, I filled the background with black, and then I added the woman image that I felt most reprensented the book and I added a title (same font at 48pts) and blurb on the back
I will now just check and adjust the text and add the last image this week so I can then export as a PDF to create a flipbook and upload real book to Blurb for printing so I can get a hard copy
Post a Comment