Followers

Thursday 17 November 2022

Wix Website: About Page/Social Links/Homepage & Mobile View

 Today I began by updating my About Page, in my case I just changed the text on the website to the one I wrote in class so I clicked on the text and then clicked on 'Edit' and the dialog box came up and then I change the font to Caudex 20pts.  





I also checked the mobile view to check this was working correctly all my links to social media and my 'back to top' button worked correctly so I was happy with how this looked



My mobile view on my homepage needed to be adjusted so I clicked on 'Editor' and then on the text itself to edit the text, in the dialog box I used the slider to reduce the size of my text.  I then saved and republished to ensure that this was live.

I then set my social links, I did this by clicking into 'Social' and then I added the icon using the add icon button and then I added my live social link addresses. 


I then previewed my site and tested all the social links and as they were all working I then checked each pa

page on the mobile and checked they all appeared in the footer.  this was all working correctly and so I can now publish again to make this live. 

I then checked the 'back to top' buttons on my mobile view and I added one on the portfolio page as this was missing so I clicked on the 'add' on the left hand menu and then 'button' I choose the style of button that matched the other buttons on my page and I then added the link to the top of the page by clicking on top of page in dialog box.  I then clicked on design and customise on the button and changed the background fill to match the rest of the page. 


I then previewed and checked this worked live and that all the pages were correct on the mobile view. 

All pages are now working and correct!











No comments:

Post a Comment