Followers

Thursday 10 November 2022

Software Testing: Photoshop

 Today we are testing Photoshop software and so we are going to mock up a portfolio page which is for major project this term.  



I created a new page by clicking on new in the top menu and then using the dialog box above I clicked on 'Print' in the top menu and then in the presets I clicked on A£ and I chose 'Portrait' a white
 background and 300 resolution.

I then had a blank white canvas to work on.  I then added my title 'Stages of Woman' this was 72pts Century font.  I used the move tool to put this in the right place in the right hand corner.


I then added the image which I got from unsplash.  The image I downloaded from unsplash and then I clicked on 'open' in the top menu and then chose the image. Once the image is in Photoshop I used the crop tool as I did not want the distracting edges to the image.  I then clicked on 'select' and then 'all' and then Edit and copy.

I clicked back into my main canvas and clicked paste and then used the transform controls to adjust the picture size and the move tool to place correctly.  I then used the text tool again and the Century font to write my concept section.


I made a logo on Tailorbrands and then I made a snip of this and saved it to my desktop.  I then uploaded this to Photoshop .  I then used 'select' in the top menu and 'all' and then Edit, copy.  I then clicked back to my mock up and clicked on paste.  I used the transform controls and the move tool to add this to the correct place. 



I created a landscape version earlier today as well


I quite liked these mock up ups they worked well as a design and did show what I wanted as a concept.  I may keep the logo but make a new one that I have spent more time on and on the final version I will use my on image. 








No comments:

Post a Comment