Followers

Wednesday 9 November 2022

Website: About Me Page


Zoe lives high above Leicester, looking down upon the ancient city.  Zoe spends her days reading about and creating obscure photographs. When she is not hiding behind her Polaroid, Zoe teaches Art, Design & Media.  She hopes one day that she will be able to move into academic obscurity by writing a PhD on the transformational image and invoking the spirit of Bataille in an act of sacred sacrifice. 

Zoe has a first degree in Media & English from DMU. She also has achieved an MA with Distinction in Creative Media Arts (Photography) from London South Bank University.  Zoe's film 'Let's Eat Hair' was shown at the Phoenix Cinema in Leicester. Zoe continues to make photographs and writes creatively. 


I will now add this bio to my website.  I went to the left hand menu and selected the About page and then I clicked on the text and right clicked to edit text.  I copied and pasted the text from my blog and then adjusted the colour and size of the text and changed the title to 'Meet the Artist'.  I then clicked on the image and selected change background and I then uploaded my own image.  


I think that this page looks good with the black and white and the black and white photo.  It does represent me and my work.  I may just make the writing larger as I think then it will have more impact.

I then checked my mobile view and here I had to adjust the sections as they were overlapping for this I just used the drag arrows on each section and I dragged the About title into the correct space.

This now works well and is easy to read , it has a 'back to top' arrow so it is easy to navigate.





No comments:

Post a Comment