Followers

Wednesday 2 November 2022

Website Creation: Homepage/Contact Page

 I began creating my website today on Wix and I opened Wix and chose this template for my Photography website. 



I then edited the text of the title of the website (my name) I changed the font to Libre Baskerville, my name was 53 ppi and the title was 42ppi


I then went to the menu using the left hand side menu bar and then I deleted the pages I did not need and I made sure the correct menu items were showing by previewing the website.  I then saved this and also deleted the 'lets chat' as I did not intend to use this. 



I then changed the copyright to my name and the correct year and I checked that this appeared in the footer of every page.




I then found an image on Pixabay a that I will use temporarily until i find my own image and I clicked on the add button on the left hand menu and then clicked on image and upload image and I uploaded this to Wix as shown below. 



This is my homepage and I have adjusted the header and the image so that it is designed how I would like it to look 


I then edited my contact page by managed the form settings so that it set notifications to my email and I adjusted the design by adding an image and changing the text on the page.



The next post I will complete my About page.

No comments:

Post a Comment