Followers

Thursday 10 November 2022

First Shoot: Stages of Woman - Pregnancy

 To organise my photographic shoots, I ordered a light box with LED lights and I started by ordering two barbies, one was a pregnant barbie and the other a barbie in her prime - flexible barbie.  I started with pregnant barbie for the first shott.  Pregnant barbie is not particularly flexible so the angle and positioning will be key here to getting the kind of shots I want to exemplify the stages of woman.  


I set this up and used a Canon 700D, I shot in black and white. My settings for this shoot were F4.5, ISO 200, Shutter Speed 1/80.

These are the contacts from the shoot...





I thought these shots worked well and the ones at the end at a slightly low angle I think worked the best as it makes the woman look almost regal, and as a creator of life so she should be!



This shot also had something and I liked the angle and so I may shoot again and consider how they will work together with the other stages of life I will create a storyboard and sketches to work out the framing and poses for each stage. 







No comments:

Post a Comment