Followers

Sunday 2 April 2023

Website Quality Checks and Enhancement Features

 On my website today I will be updating, checking and enhancing the features.  I began by checking my copyright is up to date.  I then checked all the social links are working which they were and this all looks good - they are large and in the footer of each page.

I then looked at SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) 





I also could add web apps to measure and enhance the performance website and I started with adding web stats which will record ad analyse the traffic to my website 


I have added a copyright block so that no one can right click and download images which protect my images.  This is when people right click and then download.  After setting this up now the copyright sign and my name appear so my images are now further protected 




I will continue to add further features as I update but this is a good start for this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment