Followers

Thursday 21 January 2021

Media: SMART Objective

 I have been developing my idea for my Media project as stated previously this needed to be in conjunction with my art project this term where I was using Expressionism.  However, here is an example of neo-expressionism by David Bowie - I will also be exploring neo-expressionism in my photography research.



SMART Objective

To create a collection of six photographic images that are Expressionist/Neo-Expressionist in style and are based on themes relating to the end times.  These images will be taken using a digital DSLR camera and the effects will be in-camera, Photoshop will only be used as quality control to ensure consistency throughout the project.  The final images will be added to my website in a new gallery.  These will be completed by the beginning of March. 


No comments:

Post a Comment