Followers

Monday 15 October 2018

Continuing to Create My App..

I continued to work on my About section on my app, I changed the background for the whole app to something much lighter and changed the font and colour settings of the icons to make them blend better with the backdrop.


I now also added the dictionary section to my app i did this by using a listings section as this works as a kind of database and is easily searchable using keywords, categories and names.  You can see here I started by adding Art Photography as there is no content you get the sad face!



I want to now start to add content so that I can see how that looks and whether this will work well on the app so for my next post I will be writing and researching one of the photographers that I wanted to use on the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment