Followers

Monday 15 October 2018

Starting to Create My App

I began by simply putting together a basic template to begin the process: 



I called it simply DeVelde for the moment and then I will begin deciding which features I would like to customise.  I began with the the About Me page and as the App creator points out this is one of the most powerful pages as it tells the world who you are and why you are doing this - it is used to reach out to you target audience.


I wrote about the mission of the app in the following section and added my website and an about me as the founder of the app onto this page.


As you can see from this the background and colours still need change to make this work well and be readable.  You will see progress of this creation in my future posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment