Followers

Sunday 7 October 2018

The Final Advert & Reflection

This is my final advert for Fertility Magic....




Reflection: 

I like it that this advert actually looks a little old fashioned and out of date.  I enjoyed creating the oval images as this did remind me of bad portraits from my photo albums and how they used to be presented in oval frames.  I think the balance of the advert works well and the text explains the magic!  If there was much more time I would have spend much longer on this and added perhaps a background colour and messed around much more with the colours and compositions used.  I am looking forward to creating my own project as this means I will have more time to develop this artwork and create something in my own area that I am really passionate about...

No comments:

Post a Comment