Followers

Sunday 12 November 2023

Stock Videos for Uncertain Times

 I wanted to collect some stock footage for my final film of Uncertain Times so I began by collecting some explosions from both Pixabay and Pexels 





Grey Smoke

I like the idea of using the explosions of smoke and mingling these with the dancing and music as per my practice pieces. I may add a woman dancing and then I will shoot myself and add this to the shots 



I still like the one I originally got from Cotton Bro on Pexels however this video exceeds the limit I can show on here... 

I will add to this post a short storyboard to show further my ideas and explain how the shots will come together.  

I added these and other videos I collected in preparation for making my film to my drive so that I had these saved and available wherever I was working.




No comments:

Post a Comment