Followers

Thursday 7 April 2022

Adding Biteable to Website

 Today I completed my final video to add to my website that will be my promotional CV.



I first clicked on Export and Biteable then built this. This is the free version so it will contain the watermark.


I then downloaded the video to my desktop and uploaded onto Wix


I wanted to add a button onto the front of my portfolio so that it it linked to a new page which contained the video.  I added a page and uploaded the video and added an introduction and title and then I went back to the button I had added and linked it to the page I had created. 



I then checked my website before republishing so that the video now appears.  Before publishing I checked the preview to make sure that it was working correctly. 




You can view my new video at my website address: 





No comments:

Post a Comment