Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2022

Three Amazing Ideas for Media!

In the welcome post I discussed photography instruction books so I could make my own photography instruction book.  Look at these great images below, perfectly executed visual instruction.  







I like the idea of creating an old style photography instruction book so this would be a book I could take the photographs for instruction and I could write the text and could complete a published book perhaps on Blurb.  


My second idea is to create some digital art - a few years ago a create a series of images called the Army of Dolls and I very much enjoyed this and would like to create another collection of Digital art - this could be sold on a site for NFT's and could be really interesting to do - this was one of the images I created previously - I would like to expand and work on this with some new ideas about using the dolls in a new collection 

A Moment of Quiet By Zoe Van-de-Velde

The third idea is to work on the story I created last term in my chapbook as I did the first three chapters of The Story of Milk - I would like to to finish this as I was enjoying writing the story and I think it has the potential to be a novella.  



I will consider these three ideas carefully considering time constraints and which would add add to my skills and be most useful to explore.


No comments:

Post a Comment